When Does The PS4 Come Out?
PS4 Release Date: November 15, 2013 (USA and Canada) – November 29, 2013 (Europe, UK and Australia)
According to Techradar the Playstation 4 will go on sale in November this year, it will cost $399 in the US and £349 in the UK, making it even cheaper than the XBOX One which will cost $499 in the USA and £429 respectively.
Sony’s new Playstation is black and has an angular design, similar to the last one, however, this new version comes packed with great new features and improvements that make it even more powerful than the previous gaming console released by Sony several years ago, for example, you will be able to stream games to your PS Vita, it has 8GB of GDDR5 memory, Playstation 4 eye support and more.
PlayStation 4 Specs:
- CPU: low power x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
- GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ Graphics Core Next engine
- Memory: GDDR5 8GB
- Hard Disk Drive: Built –in
- Optical Drive (Read only): BD 6xCAV, DVD 8xCAV
- I/O: Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0), AUX
- Communication: Ethernet, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth® 2.1 (EDR)
- AV output: HDMI, Analog-AV out, Digital Output (optical)
- Deep Down
- Diablo III
- Final Fantasy
- Infamous: Second Son
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Watch Dogs
If you want to get your hands on Sony’s new Playstation 4 (PS4) then you’ll definitely have to pre-order it, because I’m sure it will be very hard if not impossible to get one once it’s out there. Can’t wait though, because there’s a big chance that this new piece of technology will change the way we play video games forever!